Thursday 28 May 2015

Meet The Governor-Elect Who Refused To Move Into N15b Government House



Simon Lalong, Governor-choose of Plateau State, Tuesday said he won't be moving into the State's administration house.

Clarifying why he won't be moving in, the representative choose said that other than the spot being uncompleted, he needn't bother with such extravagance to serve the individuals.

His words to a limited extent:

"I am not going to possess an uncompleted building as an administration house.

Regardless, I needn't bother with such a house to work for the populace of Plateau State.

In serving Plateau individuals, I needn't bother with an extravagance office.


I'd rather favor individuals of the state live in extravagance homes with every single social administration gave.

Along these lines, I don't think another government house is a need of Plateau individuals. I needn't bother with such an office to serve my kin."

"I was informed that new government house has cost over N15 billion and it is still uncompleted.

I can't live in such an office when Plateau individuals have no water to drink, kids are not going to class, common hirelings are not paid, there is no therapeutic care in rustic regions and most towns have no streets.

Along these lines, I needn't bother with such capital-escalated government house.

Such a task adds up to a misapplication of rare trust," he said.

No comments:

MOVIE - MR RAJI

Mr Raji is the latest feature film from the Stable of Afro-Hood Studios.  Featuring actors like, DELE ODULE, JULIANNA OLAYODE, JOKE MUYIWA, ...