Sunday 5 July 2015

How Man Was Sold To Ritualists By His Friend


Image result for african ritualist
The man narrated his distressing story about how his friend betrayed him and sold to ritualists for N150,000.

The incident occured at about 4am on January 14, 2015.

Timothy Lawani, who is 25 years old, went outside his home at Old Barracks, Suleja to comfort himself, when abruptly he heard somebody call his name.

He walked towards a red Volkswagen Golf parked behind his dwelling. Timothy was surprised to see an old friend, Friday, well seated in the car waving on him with two muscular men.




“The man narrating his experience said: “In my confused state, I greeted them. One of them held me and the other sprayed a powder on my face. That was the last thing I could remember. I later saw myself in a very large hall with other young men who were tied up. The kidnappers kept bringing other people to join us. Sometimes, they even offered us food to eat which we all refused. They then said, whether we ate or not, we would die after all.

“After two days, we were made to put on white apparels and join a queue. I noticed that anyone who goes out never comes back; I was so scared. When it was my turn, I went outside, saw a large pool of water like swimming pool and a man standing by the side chanting incantations. He later ordered the guards to take me inside that they were not in need of someone like me.”

“In my presence, the man called on Friday who came about 40 minutes later. After telling him that I was not acceptable for their rituals, Friday started flogging me mercilessly. He then ordered the men to take me out, but not before the ritualist got angry, and ordered the hefty men to bring Friday for sacrifice in my place. I heard him beg them to give him just 30 minutes to enable him bring another person, but the man said there was no time,” Lawani continued.

“With Friday’s hands and legs tied, the man began chanting incantations again. This time, I saw crocodiles coming out of the water. Friday was then thrown inside, the reptiles feasted on him. I was not myself because of the sight of blood and how such large reptiles ate up a whole human being. The man later ordered the men to throw me out, that I was useless to them. They sprayed a powder on my face again and I became unconscious.’’



Then the man described how a Hausa man gave him a shelter, when saw him wandering in Gomoja area of Kano state.

Lawani got back to his senses after worships were offered for him for about three days. But he still could not speak. It was then he wrote down his father’s phone number which he well remembered and with which they used to contact his family, that had been looking frantically for him.

His elder brother, Theophilus Lawani, said that his friend sold him to the abducters for N150,000.

It would be recalled that just recently the police in Ogun state have found a market where human body parts are being sold and eaten by ritualists.

No comments:

MOVIE - MR RAJI

Mr Raji is the latest feature film from the Stable of Afro-Hood Studios.  Featuring actors like, DELE ODULE, JULIANNA OLAYODE, JOKE MUYIWA, ...